|Author: Slave Nano|
The English Civil War has ended, King Charles I has been beheaded, and radical ideas are spreading. Tobias Coppe, member of a notorious religious sect, The Ranters, is preaching in the Flask Tavern in London. In the midst of a lewd act, Tobias is interrupted by officers from the army. He escapes arrest by hiding in the bedroom of a chaste Puritan maiden, Chastity Clarkson. The Ranter sees her seduction as a challenge, but will he be successful? Never was religious discourse so sexy!Genres: Heterosexual, Historical, Religion
Collections: Clandestine Desires, Out of Habit
Editor(s): Lon Sarver
Production Editor(s): Erika L Firanc
Cover Designer(s): Siol na Tine
Cover Art Credit(s): Adatped from photo © Les3photo8 at Dreamstime.com.
Proofreader(s): Derrick N. Davidson
Length: Short Story
Word Count: 5000
Publication Date: (Day-Month-Year) 08-03-2016
Serialization Date: (Day-Month-Year) upcoming
News & Reviews:
- Of Passion and Steam Anthology Blog Tour & Giveaway
- Writing Victorian Erotica by Madeliene Swann
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 2: What inspired you to write this story?
- About The Most Perfect Sin by Slave Nano
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 3: Describe the setting you used for your story. Why did you pick this particular place?
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 4: What historical detail did you find interesting but weren’t able to put in your story?
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 5: Who do you read for fun? How much have they influenced your writing?
- Release Party Chat Log – Of Passion and Steam
Anthologies which include this story: