|Author: Madeleine Swann|
Coral is an actress in Victorian London who has just landed a plum role in the Grand Guignol. Determined to focus on her career, she decides not to get involved with any of her co-stars, but this proves more difficult than she imagines when she meets the strangely compelling Richard Morris, the actor who plays the man who murders her every night on stage. (F/M)Genres: Gothic, Heterosexual, Historical
Collections: Desk Job, Of Passion and Steam
Editor(s): Lon Sarver
Production Editor(s): Erika L Firanc
Cover Designer(s): Siol na Tine
Cover Art Credit(s): Adatped from photo © Les3photo8 at Dreamstime.com.
Proofreader(s): Todd Michaels and Erika L Firanc
Length: Short Story
Word Count: 3,900
Publication Date: (Day-Month-Year) 28-07-2015
Serialization Date: (Day-Month-Year) upcoming
News & Reviews:
- Of Passion and Steam Anthology Blog Tour & Giveaway
- Writing Victorian Erotica by Madeliene Swann
- About My Four Stories by Madeliene Swann
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 2: What inspired you to write this story?
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 3: Describe the setting you used for your story. Why did you pick this particular place?
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 4: What historical detail did you find interesting but weren’t able to put in your story?
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 5: Who do you read for fun? How much have they influenced your writing?
- Release Party Chat Log – Of Passion and Steam
Anthologies which include this story: