|Author: Madeleine Swann|
Amelia is a Victorian girl lying ill in her bed, watched over by her father, uncle, and the doctor. Her brother is coming back from university to see her, but none of them are aware of the strange new attraction for each other, or that she has been bitten by a vampire; a vampire who is stalking the grounds of the house and waiting. (F/M)Genres: Heterosexual, Historical, Horror, Paranormal, Supernatural
Collections: Monstrous Desire, Touched by Death, Undying Passions
Editor(s): Kel Draves
Production Editor(s): Erika L Firanc
Cover Designer(s): Siol na Tine
Cover Art Credit(s): Adatped from photo © Les3photo8 at Dreamstime.com.
Proofreader(s): Todd Michaels
Length: Short Story
Word Count: 2,500
Publication Date: (Day-Month-Year) 11-09-2014
Serialization Date: (Day-Month-Year) 13-01-2018
News & Reviews:
- Of Passion and Steam Anthology Blog Tour & Giveaway
- Writing Victorian Erotica by Madeliene Swann
- About My Four Stories by Madeliene Swann
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 2: What inspired you to write this story?
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 3: Describe the setting you used for your story. Why did you pick this particular place?
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 4: What historical detail did you find interesting but weren’t able to put in your story?
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 5: Who do you read for fun? How much have they influenced your writing?
- Release Party Chat Log – Of Passion and Steam
Anthologies which include this story: