|Author: Madeleine Swann|
Helena is a Victorian housewife who has a problem with her nerves. When her doting husband brings her to the best doctor in London, the good doctor asserts that Helena’s hysteria is lodged between her legs. There is only one, truly exquisite cure. (M/F)Genres: Heterosexual, Historical, Romance
Editor(s): James L. Wolf
Production Editor(s): Erika L Firanc
Cover Designer(s): Siol na Tine
Cover Art Credit(s): Adatped from photo © Les3photo8 at Dreamstime.com.
Length: Short Story
Word Count: 2,600
Publication Date: (Day-Month-Year) 02-09-2014
Serialization Date: (Day-Month-Year) Upcoming
News & Reviews:
- Of Passion and Steam Anthology Blog Tour & Giveaway
- Writing Victorian Erotica by Madeliene Swann
- About My Four Stories by Madeliene Swann
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 2: What inspired you to write this story?
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 3: Describe the setting you used for your story. Why did you pick this particular place?
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 4: What historical detail did you find interesting but weren’t able to put in your story?
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 5: Who do you read for fun? How much have they influenced your writing?
- Release Party Chat Log – Of Passion and Steam
Anthologies which include this story: