|Author: M.E. Litman|
Edgar Dalman, a repressed researcher, stumbles upon an ancient artifact that leads him to the mysterious Miss Casimir. Tormented by lustful dreams of this woman, he seeks her out, coming at last to confront the object of his desires and the weird secrets hidden beneath her estate.Genres: Heterosexual, Historical, Horror, Supernatural
Collections: Down Below, Monstrous Desire, Of Passion and Steam, Strange Appetites, Undying Passions
Editor(s): Lon Sarver
Production Editor(s): Kaye O'Malley
Cover Designer(s): Siol na Tine
Cover Art Credit(s): Adatped from photo © Les3photo8 at Dreamstime.com.
Proofreader(s): Derrick N. Davidson
Length: Short Story
Word Count: 4,500
Publication Date: (Day-Month-Year) 31-01-2017
Serialization Date: (Day-Month-Year) upcoming
News & Reviews:
- Of Passion and Steam Anthology Blog Tour & Giveaway
- Writing Victorian Erotica by Madeliene Swann
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 2: What inspired you to write this story?
- About The Facts in the Case of Miss Casimir by M.E. Litman
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 3: Describe the setting you used for your story. Why did you pick this particular place?
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 4: What historical detail did you find interesting but weren’t able to put in your story?
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 5: Who do you read for fun? How much have they influenced your writing?
- Release Party Chat Log – Of Passion and Steam
Anthologies which include this story: