|Author: KJ Kabza|
Dr. Jameson H. Dashiell, inventor of over 20 unique sex Machines designed to “safely treat and tame lascivious desire,” must find a way to treat the beautiful and insatiable Lady Gallantine without losing his professional self-control–or losing his life at the hands of her father, the suspicious and overbearing Duke. (F/M)Genres: Heterosexual, Historical, Romance, Science Fiction
Collections: Empassioned, Of Passion and Steam
Editor(s): Rylan Hunter
Production Editor(s): Erika L Firanc
Cover Designer(s): D.M. Atkins
Cover Art Credit(s): Portrait by Lord Frederick Leighton and heart element by drizzd from Pixmac.
Word Count: 10,800
Publication Date: (Day-Month-Year) 13-03-2012
Serialization Date: (Day-Month-Year) 13-01-2016
News & Reviews:
- Of Passion and Steam Anthology Blog Tour & Giveaway
- Writing Victorian Erotica by Madeliene Swann
- About Heart of Brass
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 2: What inspired you to write this story?
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 3: Describe the setting you used for your story. Why did you pick this particular place?
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 4: What historical detail did you find interesting but weren’t able to put in your story?
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 5: Who do you read for fun? How much have they influenced your writing?
- Release Party Chat Log – Of Passion and Steam
Anthologies which include this story:
- Heart of Brass – Excerpt
- Chapter 1: The Chastarium of Jameson Dashiell: or, The Locomotive
- Chapter 2: An Unwelcome Interruption: or, The Ouroboros
- Chapter 3: The End of the Hall: or, Jameson’s Cage
- Chapter 4: The Proposal