|Author: Slave Nano|
Edwardian gentlewoman and strict dominatrix, Lady Sally Rudston-Chichester, is angry when her horse is beaten by Lord Melchiot’s at York Races. Believing he’s cheated, and that he treats his horses cruelly, she plots an appropriate revenge on him centred on a brass automaton horse built to provide Lady Sally with unique opportunities for some exquisite punishment. (F/M)Genres: Heterosexual, Historical
Collections: Of Passion and Steam, She's Boss, Under the Lash
Editor(s): Lon Sarver
Production Editor(s): Erika L Firanc
Cover Designer(s): Siol na Tine
Cover Art Credit(s): Adatped from photo © Les3photo8 at Dreamstime.com.
Proofreader(s): Todd Michaels
Length: Short Story
Word Count: 6,500
Publication Date: (Day-Month-Year) 21-04-2015
Serialization Date: (Day-Month-Year) upcoming
News & Reviews:
- Of Passion and Steam Anthology Blog Tour & Giveaway
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 2: What inspired you to write this story?
- About Lady Sally and the Automaton Horse
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 3: Describe the setting you used for your story. Why did you pick this particular place?
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 4: What historical detail did you find interesting but weren’t able to put in your story?
- Of Passion and Steam Authors Interview, Part 5: Who do you read for fun? How much have they influenced your writing?
- Release Party Chat Log – Of Passion and Steam
Anthologies which include this story: