Join Lynn Kelling from February 9th through the 13th for a blog tour celebrating the release of Loving the Master, the newest novel in The Manse series and The Society of Masters shared world project with Jack L. Pyke. The 5-day tour will feature multiple giveaways to provide a few chances to win a free copy of the book!
- Sinfully Gay Romance Book Reviews – Lynn will be interviewing Shea, one of the book’s main characters, with full expectations that David, lovable control freak that he is, will be there to chime in as well since he really can’t help himself.
- The Novel Approach – Lynn shares 5 things that she feels make her a better writer.
- Gay Book Reviews – An extract from Loving the Master will be featured.
- Prism Book Alliance – In this unique glimpse behind the scenes at Manse, owner and Dominant David Davenport will be interviewing Shea and Thierry, two submissives who regularly attend the private gay club.
- On Top Down Under Book Reviews – Lynn will be discussing the value of kink in her romantic fiction, and Loving the Master in particular.
- Kathy Mac Reviews – Exploring one theme common in her stories, Lynn will be talking about non-monogamy in romantic fiction.
- ForbiddenFiction – will host Lynn Kelling with an author chat and release party with giveaway at 8-10 pm EST.
- Love Bytes Same Sex Book Reviews – An extract from Loving the Master will be featured.
- My Fiction Nook – Get some inside information on damaged characters Lynn has enjoyed writing about in the past.