Join author Lynn Kelling, from April 11th through April 14th, for a blog tour celebrating the release of the Arctic Absolution sequel, Caged Jaye! The whirl-wind 4-day, 10-stop blog tour will feature author posts and multiple give-a-ways giving you the chance to win free copies of the book!
Monday, April 11th:
- At Sinfully Gay Romance Book Reviews, a character interview with Jaye will be featured, talking about the period of his life covered in the novel, and where he is now.
Tuesday, April 12th:
- Release of Caged Jaye!
- The Blogger Girls will have Lynn talking about how she brought the federal prison, FCI Sheridan, to life in the novel.
- At The Novel Approach
, Lynn discusses taking characters beyond the labels of good and bad.
- Queercentric Books will have an exclusive excerpt from Caged Jaye.
Wednesday, April 13th:
- Prism Book Alliance shares insight from Lynn about writing non-romantic erotic fiction.
- Gay Book Reviews will have an exclusive excerpt from Caged Jaye.
Thursday, April 14th:
- On Top Down Under Book Reviews will share a haunting guest post about Jaye’s ghosts.
- Kimmers’ Erotic Book Banter will have an exclusive excerpt from Caged Jaye.
- At Hearts on Fire Reviews, Lynn discusses writing characters that are survivors, and why it’s a theme that’s important to her.
- Join us for a Release Party & Author Chat on ForbidddenFiction at the end of the tour, 8PM to 10PM EST!