Join Jack L. Pyke from the 11th-19th of January, as we go on a Behind the Scenes book tour of Backlash (Don’t Book 4). Over the nine days, there are ebook giveaways, plus several chances to win a paperback copy of Backlash (see below).
- 11: Prism Book Alliance will have a deleted scene that giving the low down on just how Gray Raoul came to join the Masters Circle.
- 12: The Blogger Girls hijack a few authors who have read the Don’t series, and see what they’d like to know about the Don’t lads from a behind-the-scenes perspective.
- 13: KathyMac Reviews will be getting all hot under the collar, as Jack L. Pyke chats with her BDSM consultant, Dilo Keith, and how she came to work on the Don’t series.
- 14: Books Laid Bare Boys are talking computer tech and MI5 mystery, as Jack L. Pyke interviews HPStrangelove and looks at how Gray’s world is built.
- 15: Kimmers Erotic Book Banter will set the scene for the Readers’ Corner, where a few readers will talk to Gray, Jan, and Jack.
- 16: Attention is Arbitrary will go a little darker, chatting to Jack L. Pyke’s dark content consultant, Vicki.
- 17: Diverse Reader pulls everything together, offerring an extract from Backlash.
- 18: Sinfully MM Book Reviews will bring in the lovely Lynn Kelling, and look at how and why her Deliver Us series crossed into the Don’t world, and came to merge into The Society of Masters universe.
- 19: Twinsie Talk Reviews is going to take a lighter look at Jan, Gray, and Jack with a character interview.
- 19: ForbiddenFiction will wrap up the tour at 8-10 PM EST, with an author chat Release Party with Jack L. Pyke, who will answer the question that’s already got pre-release reviewers worried: Is that really the end?
[Note: It does require a membership here to comment. Memberships are free.]